Locations and Dates:
April 10 - 8:30am - 1:30pm. Kirkwood private heated pool
May 22 - 7:30am - 11:40pm Ansley Park private heated pool
May 22 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm Ansley Park private heated pool
July 17 - 7:30am - 12:30pm Decatur/Oakhurst private heated pool
September 12 - 7:30am - 11:00am Old Fourth Ward private heated pool
- Lessons are Monday through Friday, for 10 minutes per day. New students are scheduled for 6 weeks, refresher students are scheduled for 3 weeks. Depending on the child, the duration of lessons could be less or more. Lessons are one-on-one with a parent or caregiver poolside. Our parents find themselves on location for about 30 minutes daily. Your children cannot eat or drink (except sips of water) for 2 hours prior to a lesson so please schedule your lessons accordingly.
- The lesson fee is $155 per week (client pays fees for payment apps) $140 per week cash discount.
- Homeowners that would like to be a host for other families and provide 4 hours of pool time for me to teach will receive free lessons for one child.
- Please contact me directly via email for non-hosting private lesson fees.
- The next step is to click on the scheduling link above. Once you see a time that works for you, contact me via email and I will send you a password to schedule the time-slot. The scheduling process includes an ISR National Registration link. The ISR National registration fee for new students is $105. Refresher students pay an update fee of $35. Both are payable on-line directly to ISR and are non-refundable. Note: the registration fee is separate from the lesson fees. ISR's professional team of pediatric nurses and doctors reviews each registration application and, if needed, will send to you and I any medical protocols to your child's lessons. The registration process is one of the reasons that ISR is the safest provider of self-rescue lessons.